|Dr. Sandeep Mithal||PROFESSOR (Contract)||0121-2770403 (O), 0121-2641133, 2641144 (R)||Details|
|Dr. Charu Mithal||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & HoD||9837056207||Details|
|Dr. Alka Gupta||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR||9412201639||Details|
|Dr. Lokesh Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor||9720070704||Details|
|Dr. Jaishree Diwedi||LECTURER||9837502847||Details|
2. Duties of the faculty member O.P.D.work,O.T.work & Teaching U.G.’s & P.G.’s
3. Timings of the Department from 8.00 A.M.
4. OPD/OT Schedule of the Department
O. P. D.
|Dr. Charu Mithal||Dr. Jaishree Dwivedi|
|Dr. Neha Mithal||Dr. Charu Mithal|
|Dr. Alka Gupta||Dr. Neha Mithal|
|Dr. Sandeep Mithal||Dr. Alka Gupta|
|Dr. Priyank Garg||Dr. Sandeep Mithal|
|Dr. Jaishree Dwivedi||Dr. Priyank Garg|
5. Facilities available in the Department for:
(a) Teaching of Undergraduates Regularly conducting Lectures,Bedside Clinics, and case presentation six days in a week
(b) Teaching of PGs Regularly conducting Seminar Journal Club and case
presentation Thrice a week
1. Indication,outcome and factors governing the anterior lamellar keratoplasty.
2. Field Survey of Diabetic Retinopathy.
3. To Study the efficacy and safety of Umbilical Cord Serum in Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Due to Various Causes.
4. Role of Intravitreal Bevacizumab(Avastin) In Wet ARMD,Macular Edema with Retinal Vein Obstruction & Refractory Diabetic
5. To Compare the causes of subnormal Vision in Rural and Urban Population of Meerut District.
6. Deep antirior Lamellar Keratoplasty in Various indication and its coparison with penetrating
Digital Fundus Camera
(e) Diagnosis & Patient's Care
Apart from General O.P.D., Several Sub Specialities Clinics providing complete & extra care to patients
6. Type of surgeries performed (for surgical departments)
Cataract Surgeries - Phaco with PC IOL(Suture Less)Advanced.
SICS with PC IOL - ECCE with PC IOL
Small Incision Trabe(SIT)
Conjunctiva - Pterygium Excision,
Laser Available for:-
Surgical Equipments in Eye O.T.:-
7. No. of Beds in each speciality/Ward 60
10. Conferences/Workshops/Seminars/CME programmes organised by the department during the last 3 years. Please provide year-wise details for each category of activities. Nil